95 JGCL F/R Diffs

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L Quadra-trac Full-time 4WD

While performing some maintenance on the front end, I ran into the following problem:

I do not know know if the front/rear differentials require an additive. There is not a separate tag on the housing cover stating "LSD Adidtive required". The only tags are the part number plates under a bolthead. They are as follows:

Front DANA 30C Axle tag 52069401 73-610474-5

Rear DANA 35C tag 5206990-7 73-5707-1

I bought the vehicle second hand and have no owners manual to see if it has a "Trac-Loc" or not. If someone can help or direct me to a site that will define these numbers, I would appreciate it.

TIA, T.

Reply to
TM

Thank you, T. (P.S. this board has always come thru for me!) Thanks Again!

Reply to
TM