'96 ZJ, Disconneted Battery & Headlamp...Now Low Beams don't work????

This morning I re-attached the front bumper facia on my '96 ZJ Laredo. Per the Haynes Repair manual I disconnected the battery and removed the right headlamp assembly and unhooked its electrical connection.

After putting everything back together my headlamp low beams were no longer working for either of the headlamps. High beams work fine but low beams are kaput.

I suspect I popped the low beam circuit breaker or blew the fuse for the low beams but the Haynes manual doesn't tell me where the breaker/fuse may be located.

Does anyone know how I can get my low beams operational again?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Reply to
maleemi