New CJ Mirrors Won't Stay

I ordered some new CJ mirrors after successfully beating my old ones on some trees. My problem is the new ones won't stay positioned because of the wind resistance on the ball and socket of the mirror. Anyone have any advice on something that will help stick them a little better and still allow me to adjust them?

Reply to
arvin

If you bought steal horse brand, sent them back, there is no fix, they just steal peoples money.

On the stock ones, there are three screws around the ball and socket. If you tighten these up the ball will get tighter.

Mike

arv>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Mine have three small screws that cause a clamp to tighten down on the ball.

Reply to
CRWLR