Another Nova Scotia Jeep Video

They're vidz I made last year but just recently learned how to shrink my videos to get them on 10mb servers...Loose some quality but they're ok for pc viewing.

Enjoy!

Reply to
4X4PLAY

I use Dr. Divx 1.06

Reply to
Billy Ray

Either stop putting these videos on or move to BC so I can play, I can't handle watching anymore, I have a hard time finding one jeep to go out with never mind 6 or 8.

Reply to
Greg