Another tire question - 02 Libby

I finally got to Az. I was going to get 235 70/R16 ( stock size ) Goodrich AT KOs like a bunch here recommended for my 02 Libby. I talked to a few local folks here and a bunch of them recommended the

265 70/R16 Toyo Open Country M/T. Any more opinions??? The cost difference is about +$150 for the Toyos.
Reply to
AJ

If price is the biggest factor go with the Toyo. If you do any off-roading the KO's would probably help the Libby out even more over the Toyo's.

I have been running the KO's for a very long time with no problems at all. Toyo builds a good tire but I would spend the extra $150 if it was my wallet I was opening :)

-- Taylor

'03 Audi S6 Avant '05 Mazda6 Wagon GT '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor