Anyone with FSM that covers 1979?

Just got my new EGR valve in for my `79 CJ5's 258, after no small amount of frustration with my favorite local parts dealer (it went to the wrong store). It replaces the one that was squashed at some earlier point in the engine's history.

The instruction sheet says "look up the original valve part number on the selection chart printed on the back of these instructions" to find which orifice washer to insert (there are 6 different diameter orifice washers).

There is no part number stamped on the existing EGR. Anyone know the original GM part number for the EGR for that engine?

The existing EGR doesn't have a washer restricting the size of the hole. It has a 3/8" long tube that extends in the manifold instead, so comparing them is kinda moot

Reply to
Lee Ayrton