Jeep TJ Bra +FSM

Hello again I have traded my 01TJ for a 05TJ Rubicon and I just love it (It's what a TJ Jeep should be) :-)

Anyway I still have the bra for the 01TJ which is in excellent condition and I also have the Factory Service Manual for the 01TJ (it only got a couple of greasy fingerprints on it). Anyone in Ottawa/Ontario who might be interested in buying them? Remove mxz to reply Cheers Frank

Reply to
FrankW