86 Wrangler FSM

Hey guys,

I have a Factory Service Manual for 1984 - 86 Jeep CJ7/Scrambler.

It's a brand new "reproduction", but it does have all the charts, wiring diagrams, etc. I bought it new, and it doesn't have a mark on it.

I was going to buy a CJ7, but the deal fell through. Instead I have a 97 TJ.

Anyway, I'd like to sell this manual, so that I can get one that fits my 97 TJ.

If anyone is interested, lemme kno... Otherwise, I'll put it in the outhouse for use as "reading material"....

Happy hunting.... Matt

Reply to
ambrin

Thanks for the info... I guess this FSM, entitled "M.R. 252" for "CJ 7/Scrambler" will go into the outhouse. I'll try not to bother this group again. My humble apologies for being a novice.

Reply to
ambrin

Jeff was playing word games with you.

The CJ7 was a 'civilian Jeep'. The 'Wrangler' came along with the YJ or 'Yuppie Jeep'.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > Thanks for the info...
Reply to
Mike Romain

Jeez, lighten up!

Jeff was just informing you that in the subject line you wrote 86 Wrangler, and the "Wrangler" didn't come out till '87, which replaced the CJ's. The CJ's were never called Wranglers. Hence the confusion.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Mine was manufactured on 03/17/1986.

Reply to
Steve Foley

According to the VIN (and title) it's a 83.

Reply to
Steve Foley