Awesome classic Willys / Jeep sight

Guys, I found this site while surfing. I hope it's ok to post because these rides are for sale but there are so many Willys / Jeeps starting from 1953 I only hear others speak of and have never seen. My favorite is the 1954 Yellow Highboy with Red accents. Many cars are restored but some are sitting in fields just a rustin away. I hope you have the time to check these rides out and enjoy them as much as I did. Steve in Michigan

Reply to
popeyeball

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

With red accents

Reply to
Billy Ray

Sorry, it would have helped if I had posted the darn link. (Egg on my face.)

here's another with REAllY old Willy
in Michigan

Reply to
popeyeball