Axle housing for JEEP YJ, Coil Suspension and Small Block Chevy Engine.

Hi fellas,
I am opening a huge discussion what engine is most suitable for Jeep YJ engine, Coil suspension system and Axles housings Dana 44 or 60. I just
wanna know what cars have suitable axles for my Jeep YJ, their pros and cons, what I should be aware or careful if I find one. About Coil suspension. My imagination is transfer from leafs suspension to coil suspension. I just wanna know what brands are available, if you know what price, their pros and cons. And finaly Small block Chevy (SMC) engine. I preffer manual transmission and my question is is Jeep transmission and transfer case suitable for SMC or I might consider some other possibilities.
I hope all guru give their insights and for newbies give an unique opportunity to plan their baby. Peter.
Troll. God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
Peter Hruby wrote:

http://www.billhughes.com /
Aw, do ya think?