brake bleed procedure

Hi All,

Is there an 'official' brake bleed procedure for a CJ ? (including using that brake tool etc ?)

I saw there was one written by 'jeephammer' on 'jeepforums' but I can't find that write up. I did bleed brakes before, but never used that proportioning valve tool. Also I replaced all lines and the master cylinder, so I might as well do it right and get all air out. (Someone once showed me how to bleed brakes, but that was only with replacing a wheel cylinder or a caliper. Who knows I might have been show the shortcut of how to do it when you only replace a wheel cylinder or caliper.)

thanks,

Ron

Reply to
csdude