Bulbs for Backup, Stop, turn for 92' YJ 1156 = Backup; 3157 = Stop ?

I have to pick up some bulbs to get back lights working in a 92 wrangler. Unfortunately, I don't have the vehicle available to verify the types. I'm assuming the following...

1156 = Backup; 3157 = Stop/tail/signal ?

Anyone have a spec / shop book on this info?

thanks

Reply to
byrsc

According to the GE website you need 1156 Backup and 1157 for stop and tail lights and 2057 for parking.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow