Bumper/Frame Q?

Easy question... What is the outside width on frame of CJ-7?

My CJ5 measures 29 1/4" out to out. where front bumper mounts. I am trying to figure out if this width is standard on AMC Jeeps and possibly YJ's. Since I don't know if they widened it when they lengthened it, and I don't want to go poking around someone's driveway with a tape measure, I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance.

JLT1

Reply to
JLT1

'86 CJ7, Wide track axles.

Frame width 29-1/4"

Tom

The Ox (Oxide) '86 CJ7, 258 I6, 4 spd, 3" Lift, 33x12.5 BFG's '96 XJ PMS '01 ZJ TS

Reply to: Group, or snipped-for-privacy@spleen.acd.net Remove my spleen to reply. (please be gentle) Home page:

stuff:
aint much, but it's mine.

Reply to