care package

like thousands of others, ranger dave (dave g in this newsgroup) is thousands of miles away from his home and family serving in iraq. what makes dave different is that hes one of us....a regular joe jeeper who participates here. we're (over on 7slot) trying to get a care package together to send dave to help him and his unit enjoy their off duty time a little more. things like dvd's, divx avi's, music cd's, computer games, and US flags are most desired. if youd like to be a part of this effort by contributing, please email me at

for mailingdetails.

Reply to
Nathan Collier