CB in TJ Tuffy Console

I have the security console from Tuffy in my TJ:

It specifies the internal measurements of 7 1/4"L, 2 3/16"W, 7" Depth. Does anyone have any experience with brands of CB's that fit? How much room should I leave for the antenna jack at the back?

Thanks!

Sean

Reply to
Sean

As much as it takes would be a good answer.. the space saving PL259's do not always provide the best connection.. go with a straight type if you can.. one thing is for sure.. you can forget fitting a President Madison.. lol

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall