CJ-5 Tire and Seat question

Hi Folks, Just bought a 74 CJ-5 Renegade that is all original from bumper to bumper including the mag wheels. I want to replace the street tires with something more appropriate for a Jeep. What is the biggest tire I can fit without adding any lift? Also the front seats need recovering or replacing. Does anyone sell replacement seats or should I just have these recovered? The Bestop tralimax classic states that they are for Jeeps 1976 and up.

Thanks

Reply to
wilws

L.W.(ßill)

does your passenger seat fold, then tilt foward to access the storage compartment....if so, does the new seat from Bestop also have this hinged point in them???

Reply to
Onlyinajeepcj7