Ping --> Nathan. Leather Seats?

Nathan

Wuz that you looking for leather interior for a Wrangler/Rubicon?

If so, check this place out:

Kinda pricey, but can do two-tone blue with or without logo and/or Hardcore J**p on them.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Lon Stowell did pass the time by typing:

Ooo.. And here I was wondering what to do with my drivers seat getting all worn out. Hell, I can replace the whole insides for less than what the dealer wants for one stinking seat.

Only problem is they have way too many colors to pick from. This is going to be difficult.

Oh crap. Another project. :(

Reply to
DougW