cold hesitation on 98 GC 4.0L

I have a 98 GC 4.0L 75Kmiles. I completely serviced all fluids, plugs, wires, cap & rotor. We get a caughing hesitation when cold, during low RPM runs. When warmed up there is no low rpm hesitation. I tested & replaced the coolant temp sensor according to Haynes, have not done the PCM diagnostic reset. Have disconnected the battery. Still getting the hesitation. Could this be due to not an actual PCM reset, or a throttle position sensor or something else. Please help

James in Texas

Reply to
James Knoll