Dana 30 TrueTrac

Application charts state that they are not suitable for installation on axles with a vaccum axle disconnect. I've heard that they can with certain modifications. Something about drilling and installing some sort of pin somewhere. Has anyone accomplished this mod and/or in some other manner installed a Truetrac in a '92 YJ (or other year with the vaccum disconnect) Dana 30? If so, how did you go about it, with what results (good or bad). Thanks for your comments/help. Appreciate it. John L,

Reply to
johnl

My recommendation is to install a Warn (TM) locking hub kit. There is really no substitute for doing things right.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I am curious, does it force your driveshaft to turn?

Other than that, the drivers side axle is always engaged on a YJ.

Mike

Mike Romain

I have a 91 D30 with a truetrac... No modifications made, but I do have an issue with the drivers side front wheel being engaged when

4WD is not.....

Brian Moga Waxhaw.Net

Reply to
Brian Moga