FA: 91 Wrangler S 4X4 with Factory Hardtop, AC & More...

I'm auctioning my 1991 Wrangler S. You can find the details on my Jeep at:

If you're in the market for a daily driver or you've been looking for that head-start to an off-road project, this may be the Jeep for you! The vehicle is in good shape, looks great and drives well. Many extras are included.

Thanks for looking.

John T. San Antonio, Texas USA

Reply to
texasredleg