More Supercar Madness > Chrysler's ME4-12

Remember back in the 70's when we thought that emission controls were forever going to choke the life out all future vehicles. Boy, were we ever wrong, huh?

How 'bout 850 HP & 850 ft-lbs of torque?

0-60 in 2.9 0-100 in 6.2 1/4 in 10.6 @ 136 MPH

And then there's the 1.5 lateral Gs, and 2 Gs under braking.

Makes you wonder what they'll be able to serve up in another 20 years.

Reply to
Patrick

"Patrick" wrote

I get this... Failure of server APACHE bridge:

66 6F HCS

Scott, this one might whet your appetite:

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reply to
Joe

WHY do you keep posting CHRYSLER Stuff???

Reply to
SVTKate

I'll take a guess - it's because of all the makers, DC is consistently coming out with the most exciting stuff.

"SVTKate" wrote in news:0qWTc.26996$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Joe

Yea, they are... I agree completely BUT

..... never mind.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Gotta keep an eye on the competition.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

but waht?? hUH HUH HUH!! *nudge* *nudge* c'mon kate tell us.. heheh i'm just screwin witcha!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

LOL.. you lil 'chit.