For sale FFluid damper for 4.0 or 4.2

utomotive_dampers.html i have a damper in new condition, never installed. it didnt happen to fit my timing cover, so Im selling as is.

this thing is a work of art, beautifully machined and has ben sitting on my shelf for over a year so its time to let it go! it was over $300 new, and they may be willing to make a new hub for it or something, but I decided to sell it as is. for serpentine 4.0 and 4.2.

$130+ shipping

in centeral IL area

Reply to
Erik Litchy