FS:66 Jeepster

For Sale:1966 Willys Jeepster.California Willys till 2000.Now in Alabama.Never seen salt.Original V6,3 speed,locking hubs.Runs great.All 4wd is good.Painted once,and seats recovered.Other than that she`s untouched,and original.All the body panels,and pans are good.Asking $4,950.Located in Northeast Alabama.Can help arrange very reasonable delivery.E-mail for photos.I have "Spam Blocker" on so PLEASE type "Willys" in the subject field so I can reply.Thanks,

-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Lazy Lenny