FS/A: '47 Willys CJ2A & '98 TJ

I have listed two jeeps for a friend on my eBay account. Disclaimer: I use this account for my business, but this is not intended as an attempt to promote commercial enterprises beyond selling the Jeeps, so please don't quote the charter to me.

'47 Willys:

'98 TJ:
Thanks

Matt

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

No problem, and somewhat off topic I am also selling my F250...makes a great tow vehicle for a Jeep (there that keeps it on topic):

Matt Macchiarolo