COUPLE EAST COAST VIDZ

Victoria Secret Trail...Muddy, major hills and some severe off camber sections...One of the funnest trails to run...

My mishap on this trail while driving my wifes ZJ...

Crazy French Trail...A rocky trail club run

Crazy French Part 2

Ghost Train...Another Rocky Trail w/ a couple good friends...

Enjoy!

Jeff - I'm the Khaki, snorkeled '03 TJ

Reply to
Jeff Hiltz

Do you notice on the video how that smaller tree moved trying to trip you up?

I think it was all a conspiracy to set you up for that roll over....

How did you explain it to your bride?

Reply to
billy ray