FS: locked model 20 ans locked 30

I am upgrading my CJ7 again, just finished swapping out narrow track for wide track, but am now going 9" and 44, so anyway I have about as good as you get with these two difs. AMC 20, wide track, Yukon 4.10 gears, Yukon one peice chromoly axles, detroit locker, detroit and gears have 1000 miles on them , axles, bearings, seals, brakes have 300 on them, it was sandblasted, epoxy primer and two coats epoxy paint.

Dana 30, wide track, Yukon 4.10 gears, Yukon chromoly axles, 5-297 ujoints,

30 spline outters, warn hub upgrade, Ox locker, same thing as rear, 1000 miles on gears and locker, everything else is new 300 miles ago, brakes, seals, bearings, ball joints, tie rod, etc. same as rear, sand blasted and prime/paint. These would be a bolt in and go, nothing needed, right down to the U-bolt swapped yokes. I'd like $800.00 for rear, $1000.00 for front, so what I'd be getting out of it is the locker prices, or $1600.00 for the pair, located on west coast of Canada If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you phone # to talk about them. Greg
Reply to
Greg