Gear head commercial

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Interestingly enough, Bush Sr's administration was in power after the Tienamen (sp?) Square crackdown, when China's trade status was renewed.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Hiya, Bill...

It's obvious to me at this juncture that rather than read the write-up, which clearly explained how the apparent anomaly was achieved, you jumped to a most cynical conclusion. You are intelligent enough to know that a small amount of ingenuity can go a long way. How many times have you 'Macguyvered' something when the parts just weren't available? Anyway, I hope you won't take it as a personal attack....I just want to point out that sometimes things are what they appear to be. Even when we can't see the whole picture.

:-)

Jo

Reply to
Jo

Hey, Bill - the happy fun-loving American family in their latest model cars are all actors that don't own it, and aren't married !! Yes, Americans have been lying to you in their commercials for the tens of years you have been around, and they don't give a shit about it either.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: : > I'm sure the directors of the ad will make note of that..."Bill Hughes doesn't : > believe it? How will we ever sleep at night?" : >

: > That's a pretty close comparison, a 80's Tbird to a new Accord that isn't even : > in production yet. What was I thinking. : >

: > A car dips under deceleration, whether by brakes or by loss of forward : > momentum. Take your foot off the gas and see if your car dips. Your CJ doesn't : > count since your springs don't flex. : >

: > Geez, gettin your undies in a bunch over an ad... : > * * * : > Matt Macchiarolo : >

: >
: >

Dave Milne

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Yup, many of the protesters were rounded up and executed on the spot, and still continued China's most favored trade status. But we didn't hear of the amount of money that changed hands as what went on under Clinton's watch. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Macchiarolo wrote:>

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

WHAT??!!

Milne"

Reply to
TJim

That's OK, Bill. Everyone else enjoys pointing out the errors in *your* logic, too. (Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're *not* out to get you...) Have a nice day. ;) TJim

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)