GW Muffler Replacement

Any advice would be appreciated regarding a good replacement for the OEM muffler on a 1987 Grand Wagoneer. There is a dizzying array of choices at NAPA and I am not sure which one would be the equivalent of the original equipment.

I am not looking for loud sound or anything like that--just as close as possible to original.

Thanks.

Reply to
randallbrink

Well,

Gibson is a bit louder but sounds nice. Flowmaster (i.e. Flow Monster) is a LOT loud.

I've got a Flowmaster on my ZJ and I probably should have stuck with the Gibson. Gibson isn't that cheap though, my anodized one lasted a good 12 years. The stainless would last longer but of course costs a lot more.

Reply to
DougW