highway rear axle hopping

So let me get this straight. You have a new "satellite company" that is your ISP, but you have "rental ISPs" for travel, and allegedly you can't see trolls via Cox but you can through Teranews.

Now, if that's true, then why can't you just report the trolls through your satellite company ISP? After all, if you control it, you should be able to set who you see and who you don't.

Or is the real truth that you got booted off Cox for abuse and have to go through a different ISP, but you're too much of a coward to admit it?

Reply to
Some Guy

I don't know as that is a viable threat. Drunks generally have a hard time hitting what they are aiming at, and I wouldn't be surprised if Billy-Boy doesn't need a few belts to get his courage up to trigger-pulling level. So I think the general public is safe, but I wouldn't want to be his neighbor.

Reply to
Some Guy

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Coward, too afraid of their own shadow to use a real name and address, why don't you test my AOL, COX, HUGHES, and BILLHUGHES systems. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:55:31 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Is this supposed to be funny Lard Boy?

:> Twelve gauge double aught magnum: :>

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O:>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com:>

:>

:>> Good question.

Reply to
24Bit

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:35:08 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:>Path: :>free.teranews.com!sam.nntpserver.com!be3.nntpserver.com!10.1.1.100.MISMATCH! :>nntpserver.com!zeus.nntpserver.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.co :>m!204.127.204.223.MISMATCH!wns13feed!worldnet.att.net!attbi_s21.POSTED!53ab2 :>750!not-for-mail :>From: 24Bit® :>Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys :>Subject: Re: highway rear axle hopping :>Organization: None :>Reply-To: Management@Lunch :>Message-ID: :>References: :>

:>

:>

:>

:>

:> :>

:> :>X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 4.2/32.1118 :>MIME-Version: 1.0 :>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii :>Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit :>Lines: 16 :>X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com :>NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:04:30 GMT :>Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:04:30 GMT :>

:>

:>

:>> Is this supposed to be funny Lard Boy?

Reply to
24Bit

Hello, Some Guy,

In 'real world' terms, I think you're absolutely correct.

However, I have (and do) send messages of this sort -- where violence is implied or direct -- to the RCMP and CSIS (Canadian Security and Intelligence Service) for /their/ records. They in turn pass the info to the Border Patrol and the FBI. All for the record -- and to keep Billie (and his guns, if indeed he really has any) out of our nice sane country.

PF aka SW ``````````

Reply to
Pink Freud

Better still, why don't you post from them, just to prove you still have /outgoing/ privileges.....?

Reply to
Pink Freud

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:28:23 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:>> :>Path: :>>

:>:>free.teranews.com!sam.nntpserver.com!be3.nntpserver.com!10.1.1.100.MISMATC :>H! :>>

:>:>nntpserver.com!zeus.nntpserver.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting. :>co :>>

:>:>m!204.127.204.223.MISMATCH!wns13feed!worldnet.att.net!attbi_s21.POSTED!53a :>b2 :>> :>750!not-for-mail :>> :>From: 24Bit® :>> :>Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys :>> :>Subject: Re: highway rear axle hopping :>> :>Organization: None :>> :>Reply-To: Management@Lunch :>> :>Message-ID: :>> :>References: :>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>

:>

:>> :>

:>> :>

:>

:>> :>X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 4.2/32.1118 :>> :>MIME-Version: 1.0 :>> :>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii :>> :>Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit :>> :>Lines: 16 :>> :>X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com :>> :>NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:04:30 GMT :>> :>Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:04:30 GMT :>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>> Is this supposed to be funny Lard Boy?

Reply to
24Bit

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:09:55 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:>Path: :>free.teranews.com!sam.nntpserver.com!nntpserver.com!zeus.nntpserver.com!news :>peer1.nwr.nac.net!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!pd7cy1no!p :>d7cy2no!shaw.ca!pd7urf1no.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail :>X-Trace-PostClient-IP: 24.86.24.251 :>From: Pink Freud :>Organization: Agressive Therapy, LLC :>Subject: Re: highway rear axle hopping :>Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,ne.weather,alt.fucknozzles :>References: :>

:>

:>

:>

:>

:> :>

:> :> :>Reply-To: Your Subconscious :>User-Agent: Grande Pooter v7.0.3.21-a :>MIME-Version: 1.0 :>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 :>Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit :>Lines: 48 :>Message-ID: :>Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 16:06:31 GMT :>X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca :>NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:06:31 MDT :>ne.weather:245952 alt.fucknozzles:13135 :>

:>

:>

:>> > Pink Freud wrote: :>> >> On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:55:31 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote: :>> >>

:>> >>> Twelve gauge double aught magnum: :>> >>>

:>> >>>

:>> >>

:>> >> Thank you for the viable threat! :>> >>

:>> >> Your dossier is getting almost as fat as you are, Moby. :>> >>

:>> >> Well done. :>> >

:>> > I don't know as that is a viable threat. Drunks generally have a hard :>> > time hitting what they are aiming at, and I wouldn't be surprised if :>> > Billy-Boy doesn't need a few belts to get his courage up to :>> > trigger-pulling level. So I think the general public is safe, but I :>> > wouldn't want to be his neighbor. :>>

:>> Hello, Some Guy, :>>

:>> In 'real world' terms, I think you're absolutely correct. :>>

:>> However, I have (and do) send messages of this sort

Reply to
24Bit

What the hell does that have to do with what I wrote, you incoherent baboon?

Do you always walk around with a chip on your shoulder, daring people to knock it off? If so, you probably do have enough enemies to merit needing an alarm system. Sux to be paranoid, doesn't it, Billy-Boy?

Reply to
Some Guy

Speaking of cowards, I see you were too scared to answer my questions. This only reinforces the suspicion that I've been right all along about you.

Why don't you post through them and show that they work? Maybe it's because they don't, and you're fibbing. Go ahead, put your Cox email address back in the header if it works like you claim it does, Billy-Boy.

Reply to
Some Guy

Or any. He can't post to Usenet from AOL because they shut off their servers a few years back, but there's no reason he couldn't post from Cox if he still has an account there. I don't know about his other alleged ISPs.

Reply to
Some Guy

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Every notice how these little trolls that want to bait me are too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would. YOU ARE A COWARD! Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life, losers! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

The serial bully displays behaviour congruent with many of the diagnostic criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Characterised by a pervasive pattern of grandiosity and self-importance, need for admiration, and lack of empathy, people with narcissistic personality disorder overestimate their abilities and inflate their accomplishments, often appearing boastful and pretentious, whilst correspondingly underestimating and devaluing the achievements and accomplishments of others.

Often the narcissist will fraudulently claim to have qualifications or experience or affiliations or associations which they don't have or aren't entitled to. Belief in superiority, inflating their self-esteem to match that of senior or important people with whom they associate or identify, insisting on having the "top" professionals or being affiliated with the "best" institutions, but criticising the same people who disappoint them are also common features of narcissistic personality disorder.

Narcissists react angrily to criticism and when rejected, the narcissist will often denounce the profession which has rejected them (usually for lack of competence or misdeed) but simultaneously and paradoxically represent themselves as belonging to the profession they are vilifying.

Fragile self-esteem, a need for constant attention and admiration, fishing for compliments (often with great charm), an expectation of superior entitlement, expecting others to defer to them, and a lack of sensitivity especially when others do not react in the expected manner, are also hallmarks of the disorder. Greed, expecting to receive before and above the needs of others, overworking those around them, and forming romantic (sic) or sexual relationships for the purpose of advancing their purpose or career, abusing special privileges and squandering extra resources also feature.

People with narcissistic personality disorder also have difficulty recognizing the needs and feelings of others, and are dismissive, contemptuous and impatient when others share or discuss their concerns or problems. They are also oblivious to the hurtfulness of their behaviour or remarks, show an emotional coldness and a lack of reciprocal interest, exhibit envy (especially when others are accorded recognition), have an arrogant, disdainful and patronizing attitude, and are quick to blame and criticise others when their needs and expectations are not met.

The DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder are:

A. A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, lack of empathy, as indicated by at least five of:

  1. a grandiose sense of self-importance
  2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  4. requires excessive admiration
  5. has a sense of entitlement, ie unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  6. is interpersonally exploitative, ie takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  7. lacks empathy and is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
  9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes

Dr.Nociception

Reply to
Dr.Nociception

Another bulls-eye.

Reply to
Pink Freud

I'm sorry to say that Mr. Hughes will never turn himself around at his going rate. As you know, he believes that he is correct in any function and/or any environment he enters in, thus not seeing the problems that persist, and dragging others into his state of being. It would be best to step out of his environmentally, ASAP. I may continue to post a few more excerpts, but it will not be long lived. Thank you for your respect,

Dr.Nociception

Reply to
Dr.Nociception

LOL God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com