How to get it up.....

For my winter project, I am going to try to sandblast, POR, & paint my frame & chassis. What would be an inexpensive and safe way to lift it up 3-4 feet? I've heard cement blocks aren't very safe, and I don't think my jackstands are going to do much over 18-24".

Reply to
Dana Rohleder

I wasn't planning on getting that involved, but it sounds like the best way.

Reply to
Dana Rohleder