CJ Project for sale...

My loss is your gain. I'm regretably getting out of the jeep life. I have a completely rebuilt 82 CJ-7 that has been rolled. The jeep needs a body tub, windshield mask/glass, right front fender and a stock radiator. Everything else is perfect.

I have over 13K in parts and materials into this jeep and hundreds of hours of work. EVERYTHING was replaced during the rebuild from gas/brake lines, to dash lights. For someone looking for a project, or that has a project that needs parts, this is the jeep for you.

I do have a running chevy 305, SM465 with D20/Novak setup that will go with the setup. All extra parts and accessories will go also... hardtop, extra doors, spare rim, trail gear, etc.

I would like to only entertain offers on the whole kit and cabootle. If someone doesn't want the whole thing, then I will entertain parting it all out.

The reason for selling is two fold... I was almost killed in the rollover; second, There's a good possiblity that my wife and I will be moving next summer and I don't want to have to move everything. Location is near Akron, Ohio (44256) . You come pickup with trailer.

Email for pictures or more info. See the page on the Jeep-L:

'm asking $4800/OBO for EVERYTHING.Email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------- Engine:(rebuilt 7/99) Weber 32/36 DGES Carb York Onboard Air setup with 3 gallon reserve tank Borla Header GM HEI ignition Four Wheel Hardware aluminum valve cover

Drive Train T-4 Transmission (rebuilt) Dana 300 xfer case (rebuilt) Front: Dana 30 [4.10 / Powertrax Lock Right] Rear : AMC 20 w/Moser one piece axles [4.10 / ARB Welded Axle Tubes] All Spicer U-joints (including D30 inner axle)

33"x12.5" BFGoodrich Mud Terrains on White Wagon Wheels-Only 20% worn. Warn Premium front Hub Conversion

Chassis Frame: Sandblasted, POR-15 & Chassis Black Suspension: Skyjacker Softride® 2.5 in. lift; 3/8" Shackle lift; 1" Body lift Slickrock front spring hangers Rancho 5000 Shocks and steering stabilizer Currie Greasable Front Tow Shackles with Currie Tow Bar ProComp® Steering box brace Electrical: Replacement OEM wiring harness by Painless Wiring KC HiLites "46" Series Fog lights Prothane Polyeurothane bushings, boots and mounts (incl. engine and tranny) AGR Power Steering gear box (17:1) Goodrich® Stainless steel extended brake lines, Front and Rear Smittybuilt Nerf Bars

Body Four Wheel Hardware fiberglass tub, fenders and hood Original steel grille and windshield frame Stainless Steel (Kentrol ) diff. covers; hinges and dash accessories Replacement OEM fender flares Herculined Tub and wheel wells Paint: Sherwin Williams Ford Red

Interior Stainless Steel dash Trailmax Sport front seats Supertop & two piece soft doors Classic Bikini Top Tuffy Deluxe Secure Center Console Pioneer Cassette deck Cobra CB (18 WX ST) Radio Shack Steel Whip CB antenna (rear cross-member mount)

Reply to
dtperk