I got my christmas gift yesterday!

Not Jeep related, my daughter rolled her 94 Honda Civic last night going 55mph so she says. She's not sure how many times it rolled. Car was totaled.

She ends up upside down in the middle lane of a 3 lane HGWY The LIE for those in nYC. Stopped all traffic. She unbuckles her seat belt and climbs out. She only had some road rash on her arm. Like Terminator. She was bleeding from her arm so a guy going the opposite way has her climb the median, calls the hospital and drives her to it, he was some kind of city worker as he called the hospital on a walkie talkie. Gotta get his number from the police report and thank him.

Can't tell you all how lucky we are that nothing happened to her. I got my christmas present early this year I guess.

Sorry not Jeep related but thought I would share

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Wow. Thank heaven she's all right. Give her an extra hug for us, OK?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

It is good that she wore her seat belt. Stuff happens, and she was obviously ready for it. Perhaps she has her Dad to thank for this, as he may have taught her to wear those things early on.

Merry Christmas. This is a lousy time of year for a funeral.

Reply to
Outatime

Hey thanks Heres a pic check out the skid marks on the hood [IMG]

Gotta say the lil honda held up well her having her seatbelt on saved her. Thank god my wife and I always wear ours and made our kids or any passnegers do the same.

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Yer right on all counts Thanks

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Good Answer Malachite man, you will go down in the annals of History as being the #1 Ignoramus on Usenet. HOW ABOUT STAYING OUT OF OUR GROUP, JUST STAY HERE.

:> Ditto. :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>Matt Macchiarolo wrote: :>> :>> Wow. Thank heaven she's all right. Give her an extra hug for us, OK?

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Good Answer Malachite man, you will go down in the annals of History as being the #1 Ignoramus on Usenet. HOW ABOUT STAYING OUT OF OUR GROUP, JUST STAY HERE.

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little draft :>dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get :>attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish :>you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul :>language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile :>to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a :>Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as usually :>afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man :>would. :> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what coward! :> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph :>it fits so well! :> But now worth the time to forward this low life to: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com and :>to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com) :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

:>

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Sounds like your mother may have traumatize by a goat, therefore your "father" joined the military, just to get the hell out of dodge

hehehe Corect-O.

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that I :>once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile coward :>from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is to make a :>fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have. Like when the :>other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school :>play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. :>You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's :>senseless barking, me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, :>address, or even sign your statement as any man would. :> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what coward! :> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph :>it fits so well! :> But now worth the time to forward this low life to: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com and :>to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com) :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

Reply to
24Bit

[...]

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Heck, when we all pile in the car my kids remind ME to put on my seat belt!

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

So glad that she is ok! New car is much cheaper than body parts. Sounds like you taught her well.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

She needs to contact an ambulance chasing shyster and sue the construction company. If they had Teflon coated the pavement she wouldn't have gotten any abrasions.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
philthy