Re: PING: MikeG and Bassboat

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human history, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III LIED yet again:

I pity you, forever living with the knowledge you cut and ran for > Canada to avoid being drafted. The ultimate of cowardliness. > God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O > mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
> §qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote: >> >> >> >> Well, what to say, what to say? >> >> How about THANK YOU !!!!! ? >> >> You've filled in some holes in my horde of pix, which is muchly >> appreciated, but it goes a lot further. >> >> What we have here is -- first Mike and then John -- two people who took >> the time, effort, and thought to put together a 'tribute' to a much-missed >> poster. Heck, that sounds downright gentlemanly. >> >> My mother was very fond of that word, and defined it quite clearly for >> people, "A gentleman is exactly what the word says, a 'gentle' 'man', and >> women respect that very much." Yeah, and she emphasized the 'MAN' -- i.e., >> a male can be a brute, but it takes a /man/ to be gentle. I like that. >> >> Been a lot of blabbering about being a man around here, especially by one >> who has no concept of the idea. Yet here we have two who would have earned >> that title by their actions, but already were known as such. >> >> This is how you /earn/ respect, partly by paying respect to others, but I >> doubt if that even entered your minds. >> >> This is how ya do it, by actions and words. And a 'real man' doesn't need >> to tell everyone they encounter about their overpowering manliness, it >> just shows naturally. >> >> Kudos and well done guys. And pity the poor, poor fool who will never, >> ever know what respect feels like. >> >> >> >> SW
Reply to
bubonic

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Good Answer Malachite man, you will go down in the annals of History as being the #1 Ignoramus on Usenet. HOW ABOUT STAYING OUT OF OUR GROUP, JUST STAY HERE.

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little draft :>dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get :>attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish :>you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul :>language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile :>to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a :>Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as usually :>afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man :>would. :> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what coward! :> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph :>it fits so well! :> But now worth the time to forward this low life to: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com and :>to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com) :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

:>

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Sounds like your mother may have traumatize by a goat, therefore your "father" joined the military, just to get the hell out of dodge

hehehe Corect-O.

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that I :>once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile coward :>from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is to make a :>fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have. Like when the :>other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school :>play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. :>You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's :>senseless barking, me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, :>address, or even sign your statement as any man would. :> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what coward! :> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph :>it fits so well! :> But now worth the time to forward this low life to: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com and :>to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com) :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

Reply to
24Bit

[...]

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>