Jack Points?

OK Fella's I've got something rattling to drive me wacky on my TJ with only just over 6K on the speedo. It sounds like its in the engine area but ya know how it's hard to pinpoint from the drivers seat. I've pop the hood & I've slid under her but nothing is obvious & I don't feel anything through the shifter. What I want to do is get the floor jack out & boost up the front end. What's the general consensus of using the axle pumpkin as a means of getting that bad boy up in the air?

TIA - Jersey

Reply to
Jersey

L.W.(ßill)