Jeep Huricane - is this a production vehicle

Jeep Huricane - is this a production vehicle or a concept car as stated in the description of the video

I have seen other videos of this car, and it seemsthat the 'everyday Joe' is riding it, therefore wouldhave bought it someplace -but I cannot findany commercial information about this car?

Reply to
dre

Didn't we establish already that "everyday Joes" wore their baseball caps on back to front ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Concept, will never see the light of day production-wise.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Mebby not, but it was at the State Fair auto show this year. :) I got to sit in it. Sadly, I did not bring my camera this year. :(

The neat thing was if you looked real close at the tires you could tell someone was burning rubber recently. Telltail rubber lips on the lugs. That and the suspension, body work interior etc are all real. Unlike some concepts that use cheap plastic. The underside had beauty marks so someone had driven it over a fairly decent obstacle (and got close to stuck)

They said it was "production capable" Now all it takes is a few hundred thousand customers to make it a reality.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

That's from doing it's "spinning" thing. Really scuffs up the tires.

That and the suspension, body work interior

It's several years old, I imagine it's been driven quite a bit...

First it's gotta get past the legal dept, which I doubt it will in its concept configuration.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo