99 XJ--BEST SOURCE FOR LOCK ACTUATORS???

Need to replace both of the left-side door lock actuators in my 99 Cherokee Classic. Dealer wants $80.00 each, but found some online for $32 to $35 each. Anyone found a good source for these, either new or used? Any downside to buying used, e.g., on eBay? Thanks!!!

Reply to
bw-fl

I use Jeepsareus.com, personally - have found them helpful which is important as I live in Scotland and screwups are really inconvenient. They only sell genuine stuff.

Is this what you are after ?

( resolves to:

Downside to buying on ebay is that they are most likely really old (came out of a scrap vehicle), and knackered. For all of £20 quid, I wouldn't want the hassle of fitting them twice, but YMMV.

Cheers,

Dave Milne, Scotland.

99 TJ, 91 Grand Waggoneer, 99 LR Discovery v8 ES

Reply to
Dave Milne