Jeep JT....er I mean J8?

When I first saw the Jeep JT earlier in the year, I thought it looked a little like a military vehicle. I guess I know why now. Seems it was based off one/designed to be one. I just read that Jeep is getting back into the military business with the Jeep J8 military vehicle. I'm all for the JT/J8 being a military truck... as long as they still come out with a civilian version of it. I've put a picture of it here for anyone interested:

Tim J.

Tim J

Tim J wrote in news:1189791940.631062.234380 @k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Diesel engine looks like 295 ft/lb of torque... Now I'll take THAT engine!!!

Reply to
Giskard Reventlov