Jeep Liberty recalled

Here's the like Bill. Which cast iron alloy are you refering the Liberty lower arm has? Or are they all the same to you?

So What?

L.W.(ßill)

I don't know if they made any changes in the 2004's, but my wife and I drove our 2004 Liberty Sport 4X4 500 miles in one day last weekend and had no complaints with the seats. I am 6' and weigh 200 pounds and she is 5'2" and I will not discuss her weight other than to say not as slender as she was 30 years ago, but we were both OK with the seats.

They do feel narrower and at first I was concerned about the lumbar "lump" in the back of the seat since I have a lot of back trouble, but it seems to work OK for us.

We did add sheepskin seatcovers the day we bought it (Sam's Club, $29.95 each) that make any seats more commfortable plus keep the seats in better shape for the day when we sell it.

1 month and 2,000 miles and we are very pleased with out Liberty.

Bill Tolle

Reply to
Bill Tolle