Lift for 2000 Wrangler with 31"s...

I'm getting some BFG Land Terrain 31" 10.5 15s installed at Walmart today. I'll be wanting to get a small lift shortly. Any advice as to how much and what type of lift I should get? This is more form than function as I off road rarely.

Thanks.

Reply to
E. Jason Brooks

You won't really need a lift with 31's on a TJ. But if you really want one I'd suggest one of the several coil spacer lifts...easy to install, cheap.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Given what you've said I'd go with a body lift. They're cheap and will give you a little more clearance between the tires and the body, and they'll make the vehicle look a little less squatty. They are also super easy to install - and easy to uninstall should you ever decide to go back to stock.

Reply to
Reactor

I had the same question. What do you think of this :

delphicoder

I used the teraflex 2" lift and their shocks. Ride is great and easy to install.

Looks cool to!

Reply to
Intergate

FWIW, my neighbor picked up a clean '02 TJ Sahara a few months ago. He installed 31x10.5" Goodyear MTRs and a 2" Rubicon spacer lift. Loves it.

Reply to
Jerry McG

Like Matt said... I run 31's on my stock '03 TJ and don't get any rubbing at all... but if u jus like the looks of a lift then cheap and easy 2" spacer lift and

1" body lift... The reason ppl add a lift to their Jeep is to get more room for bigger tires which in turn will allow more ground clearance... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff