Location of Fan Relay: 1999 Grand Cherokee

does anyone know where this is located? My electric fan doesn't shut off unless I pull the plug on the battery, or the fan itself. The other day it quit entirely (vehicle has 57K miles)-also has mechanical driven clutch fan as well and runs cool either way. The electric fan used to come on with the AC....Thanks! Any help appreciated...

Marc L

Reply to
Marc

mic canic