Looking for fellow Nevada Backroaders

Nevada Backroaders is a group of people who enjoy 4 wheeling, ghost towns, and scenery. We are largely based in Las Vegas and do trails in Nevada, California (Death Valley, Eastern Sierra, Mojave Desert), western Arizona, and southern Utah. Looking for like minded people who enjoy getting out in the backcountry for a day or a week-end. We're always on the look out for new trails in the Las Vegas area. Our next run is scheduled for Saturday, November 29th and we're heading out to explore the Arizona ghost towns of Chloride and Cerbat and take the Pack Mountain loop trail. You can contact me or visit our web site at Nevadabackroaders.com.

Reply to
Leslie McLain