Northern Nevada Stangers

Anyone in the N. Nevada area want to get a Mustang get together going? I have a 91 Vert acutually fs and a 85 SVO.

john

Reply to
john

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

Reply to
carl

Reply to
carl

[...]

did a heck of a lot of fishing , etc. Then my wife and I switched roles. She worked and I stayed home and took care of the house and kid. did some part time work here and there, mostly construction stuff, stringing phone lines in new school buildings, and that kind of stuff. Learned a lot about the inner working of computers, and taught people as young as 6 and as old as 92. And I worked part time in a senior residential facility for independent living (night security for the facility kind of stuff). Stayed involved in a lot of things. College was ok most of the time. Though some of the students in the classes had no idea about how the world works. One was asked why he was tacking a law enforcement class. He said so he could learn how to shoot people. We said goodbye to him... LOL Then, my son (earlier marriage) was killed in a school bus accident and I sorta lost interest in college. Still managed to pull just short of an A average. Last couple of years have been different since I lost my wife and stepson (she to mental illness, and he to avoiding all the mess the mental illness caused).

When is the last time you were here?