milage on xj

It's right there on page 3 Bill... are you still in lala land over this?

Reply to
Simon Juncal

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Also on page 2 for the newer XJs (96 - 01)...

Eric "Sim>> Would you like to buy a Chrysler axle for an XJ:

Reply to
Eric

My Excursion gets 99.0 mpg, down a hill at 70 with my foot off the pedal.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

...only if the key is off.

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Not according to the mileage computer. If I am coasting down a hill at 70 mph and I reset the mileage computer it will display 99.9 until of course I put my foot on the pedal.

In reality I get about 18mpg in mixed driving according to the computer. 13 when towing. I have been recording the quantity of fuel at every fillup so I could give a very accurate mileage figure if I ever get around to adding up the figures. When I do I will post them. 6.0L deisel.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo