Mirror for Grand Cherokee '97

Hi! My left front mirror fluid leaked (heated mirrors?), i went to dealer, bought one, just mirror, not whole assembly, problem is - it has only 2 connectors insted of three lik my original. I did not paid attention to that, now paying for it. At night dimming on this mirror does not work, because replacecement only has heated feature. Dealer said you can only buy heated+dimming mirror if buy _whole_ assemble which is $500. Any ideas? Any aftermarket place to buy dimming mirror? Thank you, Victor

Reply to
Victor