Mopar "Maxiumum Care" warranty - comments

Anyone here buy the Mopar Maximum Care warranty upgrade from the standard 3/36? They will cover up to 7 yrs/100k miles.

Curious if the dealers willingly do the repairs, or if its a battle to get your money's worth on this.

Thanks. Art '89 Plymouth AHB (82400-162423) '98 XJ Black (35948-45398) '00 XJ Black (33600-) '04 Dodge Dakota (7-) "I can't use what I can't abuse" - Garbage RIP #3, GO! #29 #88

Reply to
AFeygelson

AFeygelson did pass the time by typing:

The name has changed but I got my ZJ with a similar powetrain 7y/70k warranty. Never had a problem in getting them to do service and they even provided a free rental vehicle while it was in the shop. Had them replace the transfer and tranny case seals several times, plus a couple of U joints, CV boots, etc.

Do watch what they cover.

FWIW, even with my mods they never gave me grief. That was Fowler Toyota Jeep in Norman Oklahoma. They no longer carry Jeep so I can't speak for any other dealership.

Reply to
DougW