02 Intrepid - Brakes

Friend of mine changed the brakes and rotors on his own 02 Intrepid with ABS. Says it now feels like the brakes don't respond for about a second after he presses the brake pedal - I recall something about resetting the ABS system? Could this be the reason? Whats the procedure? Thanks. Art '89 Plymouth AHB (82400-162423) '98 XJ Black (35948-45398) '00 XJ Black (33600-) '04 Dodge Dakota (7-) "I can't use what I can't abuse" - Garbage RIP #3, GO! #29 #88

Reply to
AFeygelson

nope, there is nothing to reset, has he driven the vehicle and seated the pads yet?

Reply to
damnnickname