need top for 88 YJ - very used OK

Here's the story... My sister in law is in the Charleston SC area. She has a sort of mixed up mutt of a YJ and it's without a top.

I was wondering if there's anyone in the Charleston to Tampa FL corridor who might know of a cheap top or maybe Santa got you a new top and you're looking to dispose of the old one... as long as it sort of keeps out SOME of the elements it will be fine.

I don't think she has ANY parts for the top (or doors either...)

Thanks!!!!!! Capt. Purple

Reply to
Captain Purple

I got a top in North Charleston, i left it in the garage with some spare steel door shells. Reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
A_JEEP_FROM_HELL

procure if such a lucky find is at hand (just pick him up from the crib and he?s good to go)!

SIDS victim, cleaned ½ cup cooking oil Carrots onions broccoli whole cabbage fresh green beans potato turnip celery tomato ½ stick butter

1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil. Add a little water, season, then add the carcass. Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick. Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock, so that it remains boiling the whole time. Cover the pot and simmer till vegetables are tender (2 hours approximately). Continue seasoning to taste. Before serving, add butter and pasta, serve piping with hot bread and butter.

Offspring Rolls

Similar to Vietnamese style fried rolls, they have lots of meat (of course this can consist of chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp). Who can resist this classic appetizer; or light lunch served with a fresh salad? Versatility is probably this recipe?s greatest virtue, as one can use the best part of a prime, rare, yearling, or the morticians occasional horror: a small miracle stopped short by a drunk driver, or the innocent victim of a drive-by shooting...

2 cups finely chopped very young human flesh 1 cup shredded cabbage 1 cup bean sprouts 5 sprigs green onion, finely chopped 5 cloves minced garlic 4-6 ounces bamboo shoots Sherry chicken broth oil fo
Reply to
A_JEEP_FROM_HELL

ok, thanks. email on the way. CP

Reply to