nother queston

got a check engine light problem...comes on when ever it gets wet...no other probs...98 tj, 50,000 miles, 02 sensors good, got a catalytic converter problem but that isnt it. I had to get jersey inpection this month. Dude i know at my fav texaco did the inspection and pressure checked the gas cap...all good. check engine light comes on whenever it rains or if the dash gets wet...he said he "reset the ecm"....all was good for a couple days..passed the inspection no probs...rained out...check engine light came on...how do i reset the ecm myself....is there a switch or fuse or something? thanks....

Reply to
techdude