Nova Scotia Wheelin' vid...again...

Another Nova Scotia vid...and from when my Jeep was still lil' :) Losta room on the East Coast for you West Coasters Greg...I wheel atleast twice a week all summer and have a choice of close to 10 trails all from mild to wild within a half hour drive...some of the best are only two minutes from the house... Life is good! Drive JEEP!

4X4PLAY