CJ7: Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manual on CD-ROM ?

Is it possible to buy/get this manual on CD-ROM, or download it (legal) from somewhere ?

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 7313 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
Thomas Pedersen

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Maybe I'm blind, but which book covers the CJ7 1979 ?

/Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Pedersen

Try this link

Kevin in Iowa

99XJ
Reply to
Kevin in Iowa

That link is for the book, I didn't see one on CD-rom either

Reply to
Kevin in Iowa